Great Customer Service | Quality Products | Expert Installers
Bear Roofing & Exteriors has over 20 years of experience installing windows on homes just like yours. Wheather you are building a new home, renovating or replacing your existing windows Bear Roofing & Exteriors would like to help you make the most out of your investment.
Our knowledgeable sales team will guide you through the entire process of having Bear Roofing & Exterior install your new windows.
- We work with your insurance company when dealing with storm or other damage covered under your policy.
- Help with color selection and other options that will maximize the curb appeal and value of your home.
- Bear Roofing & Exteriors will help you decide which type of windows are best suited for your project and your budget.
- Bear Roofing has many years of experience installing these quality windows.
Create Your View
Windows contribute a great deal to your home. They bring in light from outside making your home more cheerful, boost your home's curb appeal, add character to your decor and can help with energy efficiency. That is why there is such a large selection of sizes, styles and materials available for you to choose from.
Windows are available in all shapes, sizes, colors and materials. They are a unique design feature that is viewable from the inside and outside of your home. You can personalize the statement your home makes.
- Architectural shapes.
- Arched windows.
- Grid Patterns.
- Garden windows.
- Bay & bow windows.
- Picture windows.
- Single & double hung windows.
- Casement windows.
- Awning windows.
- Hopper windows.
- Specialty glass.
- and many more.
Performance & Maintenance Features
The aesthetics of your windows are only the beginning. There are a variety of performance features that will make using and maintaining your new windows hassle free.
- Tilting sash for easy cleaning.
- Block and tackle balance system for easy sash movement of single hung windows.
- Tandem rollers ride easily along friction free channels for slider windows.
- Thermal engineering for energy efficiency.
Engineered glass panels provide you with energy efficiency benefits that are designed to save money on your utility bills. Low-E windows reduce heat gain in the summer to help you keep your home cool and block heat from escaping your home in the winter helping you stay warm and cozy.
- Low-E glass gas.
- Low-E glass with argon gas.
- Ultra Low-E glass with argon gas.
- Triple Pane, R-5 compliant glass.