Great Customer Service | Quality Products | Expert Installers
There are several options available to you for enhancing your home with new Soffit & Fascia that include Hardieplank (cement board), wood and aluminum. Bear Roofing & Exteriors has over 20 years of experience installing Soffit & Fascia on homes just like yours.
Our knowledgeable sales team will guide you through the entire process of installing your new Soffit & Facia. They will:
- Work with your insurance company when dealing with storm or other damage covered under your policy.
- Help you decide which type of materials are best suited for your needs.
- Help with color selection and other options that will maximize the curb appeal and value of your home.
Reasons to Choose Hardieplank (Cement Board) Soffit & Fascia
- Very durable.
- Termite resistant.
- Water resistant.
- None Combustible.
Reasons to Choose Aluminum Soffit & Fascia
- Low Maintenance.
- Does not absorb moisture, helps to prevent mold growth.
- Unfriendly to insects.
- Variety of textures and other options available.
- Increases the value of your home.
Reasons to Choose Wood Soffit & Fascia
- Low cost.
- Visually appealing.
Contact Bear Roofing & Exteriors to get started on your roofing or home exterior project. We are local contractors who care about our customers. (651) 407-1987